Application Instructions for Light digital transfers
PRINT ON WHITE OR LIGHT GARMENTS ONLY!
1. Set your heat press to 375°.
2. Trim any non-printed portions of the paper so excess
....backing will not print on the fabric.
3. Press the blank garment to remove any wrinkles.
4. Position the transfer, image side DOWN, onto the garment.
5. Press for 10-12 seconds, using heavy pressure.
6. Peel hot.
Use cold water. Do not use bleach or detergents with bleach alternatives.
Place garment inside out when washing.
Remove promptly from washer after wash is done and place in dryer.
Place in dryer using normal/warm settings.
Due to the wide variety of heat presses, printing times may vary always
perform a test printing on similar materail before starting a production run.
Copyright © 1989-2020 Silver
Mountain Graphics All rights
Copyright © 1989-2020 Silver Mountain Graphics All rights reserved.